What shipping method does driven-genial use?
We have three shipping methods, they are Flat Rate Shipping, Standard Shipping and Expedited Shipping. For a detailed explanation about each shipping method, destinations and approximate delivery times.
What Countries Does driven-genial Deliver to?
We can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from our warehouse by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address). Please check Shipping Countries to get more details.
Remote Areas – Delivery
Can couriers deliver to remote areas?
If your address is located in a remote area for the courier of your choice, we will contact you to discuss the issue. You will need to pay an extra USD30 to cover the remote shipping fees from FedEx or DHL. However, if you do not want to pay any additional fees, we would suggest that you ship your order with EMS (Standard Shipping) or Flat Rate Shipping. We will refund you the difference in shipping fee.
If you receive a multi-item delivery with some items missing
Is something missing from your order? Then simply follow these steps:
- Unpack all the products because sometimes our packing staff save space by placing smaller items inside the boxes of bigger items.
- Check the status and comments of your order on driven-genial, and see if you received any emails from driven-genial about the order. It’s possible we split your order into more than one delivery to speed things up.
- Next, you should contact us to explain the problem. Provide your order number and clearly describe which item(s) is missing. We can cross-check our warehouse records to show that the correct products were indeed packed and dispatched… meaning that the item(s) went missing during shipping and has been lost/stolen. (This is very rare, but it can happen.)
- If it is definitely a lost/stolen item issue, you need to contact the courier company that delivered your item and register a formal complaint. You must do this as soon as possible following delivery. The tracking number is available from the packaging and from your driven-genial order history. It’s imperative that you, or the recipient of the delivery, contact the courier company directly and follows the steps in their incident reporting system. They will provide you with confirmation of your complaint, and we can then confirm the incident on our side when we speak to the courier.
- In order to combat fraud, we cannot independently verify lost/stolen item complaints. This means that we have to wait for the decision of the courier company about whether they accept the claim to provide compensation. If they accept the claim, depending on the case they will either offer you compensation or, more commonly, compensate driven-genial. In that case we will inform you and either pass on the refund directly or make a new delivery to you – it will be your choice to make.
- Sometimes the confirmation process from the courier can take a while, and you could consider making a new order on driven-genial in the meantime if you need the products urgently.
If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs
There’s usually no reason to worry because:
- driven-genial provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it’s pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
- If, for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
- If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an Android phone, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country, that is your responsibility to know about before you order from driven-genial. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it’s your job to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a licence to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on driven-genial, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
- As the importer you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees, are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.